Acreage for sale in Putnam County, MO. Consists of 1.6 acres according to the tax assessor's website. The property has not been surveyed in recent years. The building has been built in stages. The first section is approx 30x36 with a 12x36 lean to. There is a sliding door on the north side and a walk through door on the south side leading to a covered/open shed approx 20x70. To the south of that is another building approx 36x42 with some makeshift corrals in it. The open ground is pasture/grass. There is electricity at the property and rural water is available. There is no septic system on the property.
Make sure to check out the terms and conditions on our website.
A few notes:
This property will be sold in “AS IS” condition. This sale will be contingent upon bank, and court approval. In the event the bank or court disapproves, then the buyer will receive earnest money back in full. The hay in the barn is not included in the sale of the property and will be removed before closing.
AUCTION WILL BE HELD AT 2020 MAIN STREET, UNIONVILLE, MO 63565.
The property being sold is located on the South side of 227th Road, in Lemons MO. The Parcel # associated with this property is 18092900400903.
1. The property will be sold to the highest bidder and IS SUBJECT TO COURT APPROVAL!
2. This property is in probate and will require a judge to approve. This is the only contingency and property will sell absolute.
3. Property sells "As-Is" with no warranties expressed or implied.
4. Property included in the sale is the real estate.
5. The auction is "Subject to prior sale", (the property can be purchased prior to the end of the auction).
7. The successful Bidder shall execute a "Real Estate Auction Sales Contract" for the property immediately after being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer.
8. Each potential Bidder is responsible for conducting, at their own risk, their own independent inspections, investigations, and due diligence concerning the property.
9. United Country ~ Gilworth Real Estate and Auction and their representatives are exclusive agents of the Seller.
10. Seller: PDQ, LLC Roger Moss, Trustee
11. All announcements made up to the final close of the Auction bidding take precedence over all advertising, oral or printed material.
12. Seller reserves the right to cancel the auction at any time.
13. All marketing information and materials were gathered from reliable sources and are believed to be correct as of the date they were published; however the seller or auctioneers have not independently verified this information. Auction plats and drawings are not to be relied on and are for representation purposes only. Its accuracy is not warranted in any way. There is no obligation on the part of the sellers or auctioneer to update this information.
Earnest Money Deposit:
Possession will be granted on the day of closing.
SALE SITE: On location.
VIEWING INSTRUCTIONS: By Appointment Only
The viewing of the property will be at the viewer's own risk; the Seller, neither Auctioneer nor the Listing Agency will be held responsible for accidents.
For questions call Ced Gilworth at United Country Real Estate ~ Gilworth Real Estate 660.947.7738-office 660.626.8445 cell